Washington, D.C. (May 14, 2014) – The Direct Selling Association (DSA) today announced the recipients of its prestigious 2014 ETHOS sub-category awards.
Designed to identify and promote programs that serve as examples of direct selling at its best, DSA’s slate of awards recognizes programs that help define direct selling as a business that helps people live better lives.
- Marketing & Sales Campaigns
- Launches: Ahni & Zoe
- Promotions: WineShop At Home
- Social Media/Online: WineShop At Home
- Product Innovation
- Home Décor/Durables/Home Care: Scentsy
- Personal Care: Rodan + Fields
- Salesforce Development
- Business Tools: Initials, Inc.
- Business Training: Team Beachbody
- Incentive Programs: North American Power
- Personal Development/Motivation: Scentsy, Inc.
- Recognition: Amway
- Technology Innovation
- Back Office/Business Support: Nu Skin Enterprises
- Customer/Sales Support: Simply Fun
- Mobile Technology: 4Life Research
- Mobile Technology: Rodan + Fields
- Vision for Tomorrow
- Philanthropy: Mary Kay Inc.
- Public Awareness: Rodan + Field
“DSA congratulates all 2014 ETHOS Award sub-category winners for their outstanding accomplishments and contributions to direct selling,” said DSA President Joseph Mariano. “These programs are excellent examples of the creativity and innovation that continue to drive our industry.”
All sub-category award winners, as well as Rising Star and Partnership Award winners and this year’s category award winners, will be recognized during the DSAETHOS Awards Gala taking place Monday, June 2, at DSA’s 2014 Annual Meeting in Orlando. A full list of sub-category award winners can be found online.
About the Direct Selling Association
DSA is the national trade association of the leading firms that manufacture and distribute goods and services sold directly to consumers. Among its more than 240 active and pending members are companies selling both via a party-plan method and in the traditional person-to-person style. In 2012, U.S. direct sales were more than $31.6 billion with nearly 16 million direct sellers nationwide. The vast majority are independent business people—micro-entrepreneurs—whose purpose is to sell the product/service of the company they voluntarily choose to represent. Approximately 90 percent of direct sellers operate their business part time.
The cornerstone of the Association's commitment to ethical business practices and consumer service is its Code of Ethics. Every member company pledges to abide by the Code's standards and procedures as a condition of admission and continuing membership in the Association.
For more information on direct selling, DSA and its Code of Ethics, please visit DSA’s website, www.dsa.org.