Friday, November 21, 2008
View Meeting Documents
Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
This call is a no-cost benefit to member companies and will serve as a prelude to another discussion in which Board members will participate when they meet next month for their quarterly Board meeting.
Call participants will hear presentations about:
- The current state of the crisis and its impact on the US economy
- The impact the crisis is having on retailers and what that could translate into for direct selling
- A historical look at how direct selling has fared during economic cycles
- A status report on how the third quarter looked for direct sales and what this information could mean for 2009
- How limited flow of capital might affect members of our industry
Presentations will be provided by executives from such organizations as Nathan Associates, the US Chamber of Commerce, the Hudson Institute, Canaccord Adams and others. A question and answer period will be provided.
Who Should Attend:
DSA Board Members, Direct Selling Member Company CEOs/Presidents
Ms. Karen Garrett
Senior Director, Marketing & Publications Services