PREPARING FOR RECERTIFICATION:
Continuing Education Requirements for Maintaining Your Direct Selling Certified Professional Status (DSCP)
Individuals who have earned their DSCP professional certification must attend a two-hour recertification class and demonstrate they have participated in 10 hours of DSA legal, compliance, and regulatory educational content every two years to maintain their certification status.
The ten DSA continuing education hours, Learning Credits (DLCs), may be obtained by participating in the following DSA-sponsored educational programs.
- Annual Fall Legal & Regulatory Conference (10 DLC Credits) Click here to view available webinars.
- Monthly Legal & Compliance Webinars (1 DLC Credit)*
- Annual General Counsel Retreat (10 DLC Credits)
- Annual Compliance Summit (10 DLC Credits)
- Annual DSA ENGAGE Conferences (7 DLC Credits)
This requirement keeps DSCP-certified executives up to date on changes in the direct selling legal, compliance, and regulatory landscape.
For those who were a part of the inaugural group, DSA is offering a is a grace period since DLC requirements were released in March 2023.
*Webinars are available live or on-demand. DSA members may register complimentary for these sessions at any time. They are offered to non-member executives at $59 per webinar.
CLICK TO OBTAIN YOUR DLCs EARNED TO DATE
Back to DSCP landing Page