12:30 – 1:45 p.m.
Don’t be late for these table topics! Instead, head over to the section that most interests you, grab your lunch, and join a table topic. We promise you’ll not only learn a tip or trick that will make a difference in how you do business, but also make new connections to consult when you need to brainstorm on your next initiative.
- Third-Party Selling Platforms – Gayla Huber, IntegriShieldadi
We will discuss challenges and opportunities direct selling companies face with third-party selling platforms like Amazon.
- Successful Affiliate Programs in Direct Selling – Robert Cavitt, Jenkon
Enhancing customer relationships is one of our greatest opportunities for growth in challenging markets. This group will be sharing real-world experiences with affiliate programs that leverage customer social networks, while still motivating and compensating the sales organization.
- Top 5 Tips for Money In & Money Out – Nikky Kuykendall, Nexio
Tips and best practices for establishing a sustainable payments and payouts strategy for direct selling organizations in the current environment.
- Affordable Health Insurance Options For A Healthy Workforce – Nicole King-Davis, Centene
We plan to focus on the affordable health insurance options available in the market today, importance of education and awareness of said programs and the types of quality coverage available, all framed in the context of a healthy workforce.
- Deep Dive: Supply Chain and Distribution – Your Questions Answered – Katy Spicer, Squire Patton Boggs
Take a deeper dive that goes beyond the earlier workshop and explore how an increasingly broad regulatory framework is reshaping how companies source raw materials and comply with domestic and international laws.
- Empowering Your Field While Avoiding Legal Pitfalls – Katrina Eash, Partner, Winston & Strawn LLP and John Sanders, Partner, Winston & Strawn LLP
Your questions about the finer points of the Neora decision, non-competes, and classification of independent contractors will be answered.
- Fighting Field Fatigue: Engaging Storytelling Strategies that Build Brands – Paul Adams, Adams Resource Group
With 2022 proving to be the “great reset” for so many direct selling companies, understanding your field and the version of direct selling that would most resonate with them in 2023 is forefront in our minds. Share what you’ve done to relate to your field and rejuvenate the channel and hear what others have done through this guided conversation with this leading channel voice.
- Protecting Your Online Brand: Legal and Tech Solutions that Work – Colleen Devanney, Partner, Vorys eControl
Explore the strategies, tools, and tactics available to protect and defend your company and brand against online attacks and legal approaches to address internet-based threats and risks.
- Go LIVE on Your Terms – John Lietsch, Bloo Kanoo
The livestream e-commerce market is estimated to reach $31.7B by the end of 2023 and approximately $68B or over 5% of ecommerce by 2026 according to Coresight Research and industry insiders. Explore why livestreaming is important for ecommerce, why it's a natural extension of the power of direct selling and how direct selling companies can leverage it to shift livestreaming activity from Facebook and Zoom to their own ecommerce platforms!
- How to Include Affiliates in Your Current Business & Compensation Strategies – Andi Sherwood, Dan Jensen Consulting
Take a deeper dive into how companies can maximize the potential of affiliate programs and explore how the right blend of affiliate program elements can deliver new success.
- Breaking Down the Fundamentals of a Customer Rewards Program – Brett Duncan, Strategic Choice Partners
Explore the ins and outs of Loyalty Programs, Referral Programs, Preferred Customer Programs, and Points Programs and how these engagement strategies can enhance salesforce performance.
- Travel Trends & Solving Today’s Travel Challenges Together – Dianna Crnkovich, ADI Meetings & Events
Let's talk travel! Where are you going, and where do you want to go? A lively discussion on what destinations are trending, the challenges we are seeing our clients facing, and how we can solve them together.
- Deep Dive: DSA Social Media Guidelines and the Latest Best Practices for the Field – Scott Kramer, Digital Trend Forecaster and Social Selling Pro, Multibrain
Keynote Speaker Meet + Greet Tables
Enjoy an opportunity to get your most pressing questions answered by our keynote speakers. Hurry, seats at their tables will fill up fast.