The Direct Selling Association is now accepting submissions for its DSA Awards 2021, which will be presented during the DSA ENGAGE Annual Meeting in New Orleans on November 2.
The deadline for submission is:
Midnight (ET), Wednesday, September 22, 2021
DSA member companies can submit entries for the following categories:
- Excellence in Business – This category features 2020 initiatives that relied upon a specific program or tool to enhance training, allowing a salesforce to succeed.
- Marketing/Sales Campaigns – Entries focus on 2020 initiatives that demonstrated excellence, creativity, and innovation in effective outreach to key audiences.
- Partnership Award – This honor recognizes a supplier company that provided a product or service that had a measurable impact on the growth or development of a direct selling member company or increased the profitability of a member company. Judges will be looking for a sustained relationship between the supplier community and active DSA members.
- Product Innovation – Entries showcase a new product or service introduced to the marketplace in 2020 that created a new standard of excellence and innovation.
- Technology Innovation – This category spotlights 2020 initiatives that demonstrated excellence in the innovative use of technology.
- Vision for Tomorrow – Successful entries illustrate how a specific 2020 project or program made an impact beyond the bottom line.
How to Submit an Entry
To qualify for an award, a company must be a DSA Member, with the exception of the Partnership Award, and must submit programs implemented in 2020.
To qualify for the Partnership Award, a company must be a DSA Supplier Partner.
To submit an entry, a company must provide the following information:
- Which category you are entering
- The name of the program
- The name, phone number, and email address of the best contact person for this entry
- A 200-word summary of the program that quickly conveys the most important points about your program, using the general criteria as a guide. In addition, a PDF entry of up to three pages covering the judging criteria for that particular award must be submitted. Go here for examples of past submissions.
Judging is open to all US-based employees of DSA companies—so cast your vote!