The Direct Selling Association (DSA) is now accepting submissions for its DSA Awards 2022, which will be presented during the DSA ENGAGE Annual Meeting in Boca Raton, Florida on June 7.
The deadline for submission is:
Midnight (ET), Friday, March 25, 2022
DSA member companies can submit entries for the following categories:
- Excellence in Business – This category features 2021 initiatives that relied upon a specific program or tool to enhance training, allowing a salesforce to succeed.
- Marketing/Sales Campaigns – Entries focus on 2021 initiatives that demonstrated excellence, creativity, and innovation in effective outreach to key audiences.
- Product Innovation – Entries showcase a new product or service introduced to the marketplace in 2021 that created a new standard of excellence and innovation.
- Technology Innovation – This category spotlights 2021 initiatives that demonstrated excellence in the innovative use of technology.
- Vision for Tomorrow – Successful entries illustrate how a specific 2021 project or program made an impact beyond the bottom line.
- Partnership Award – This honor recognizes a supplier company, with five years or more of tenure, that provided a product or service that had a measurable impact on the growth or development of a direct selling member company or increased the profitability of a member company. Judges will look for a sustained relationship between the supplier community and active DSA members.
To qualify for an award, a company must be a DSA Member and must submit programs implemented in 2021.
How to Submit an Entry
To submit an entry, a company must provide the following information:
- Which category you are entering
- The name of the program
- The name, phone number, and email address of the best contact person for this entry
- A 200-word summary of the program that quickly conveys the most important points about your program, using the general criteria as a guide.
- A PDF entry of up to three pages covering the judging criteria for that particular award must be submitted. Go here for examples of past submissions.
Judging is open to all US-based employees of DSA companies.