The US Direct Selling Association (DSA) is holding its DSA ENGAGE 2021: Annual Meeting from Sunday, October 31 to Tuesday, November 2, 2021, in New Orleans.
The three-day event, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, includes pre-conference conclaves, a Private French Quarter Food Tour, and celebratory events in addition to the general sessions that focus on moving the direct selling industry forward.
SPEAKERS & CONTENT
Top direct selling and industry experts offer 22 key insights on actions to take in the coming year that will expand the channel’s growth mindset, strengthen customer-centric strategies, and unlock greater potential for the field. Featured speakers include:
- Kevin Guest – USANA’s CEO and Chairman of the Board talks about protecting your company’s culture and modernizing the direct selling channel for today’s entrepreneurs and consumers.
- Dr. Mehmet Oz – The renowned heart surgeon shares his insights on how the pandemic has changed the relationship between employees and companies and what new health trends to watch.
- Mark Schulman – The P!NK drummer shares the secrets to breaking the boundaries of possibility and performance using examples of his collaborations with such music legends as Cher, Billy Idol, and Foreigner.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
To ensure the well-being of all those registered for ENGAGE 2021, DSA will be practicing measures for attendee safety based on guidance from national, local, and Hyatt Regency New Orleans officials. All on-site meetings and events will be held in accordance with safety protocols. (Read DSA Duty of Care here.)
- SUNDAY NIGHT – Stop by for a spell at the opening reception, where you’ll have the opportunity to reunite with colleagues and engage with industry suppliers ready to share the latest in technology, event planning, and more. Then it’s off to the Halloween Spooktacular after-party, a costume event that promises to offer a bewitching time.
- MONDAY NIGHT – Let the good times roll during the Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler Social, a festive event bringing out the spirit of Mardi Gras.
- TUESDAY NIGHT – DSA ENGAGE 2021’s closing event will feature the cool sights and sounds of a New Orleans Jazz Supper Club during which the annual Awards Gala will be held.
For more information on DSA ENGAGE and to register for the annual meeting event, click here.