Thursday, August 13, 2020 (1pm - 2pm US/Eastern)
The value of in-person events in undeniable. With hybrid and in-person events returning in the near future, event professionals need to make sure the safety and well-being of attendees and staff is the top priority.
In this webinar we’ll teach you how to tackle these new challenges with confidence by:
• Implementing technology to create safer events
• Creating event layouts and diagrams that comply with social distancing
• Managing session capacity and using self-check-in kiosks
• Safely facilitating onsite meetings and enabling touchless contact sharing
• Brooke Gracey, Senior Manager, Demand Generation, Cvent
• Nicholas Tinker, Manager, Event Solutions, Cvent
Cancellation and Other Policies:Materials and presentations provided as a part of this virtual event are intended for attendees of this meeting. Distribution without prior written consent from DSA is not allowed.
For more information please contact:Ms. Eleanor Campbell
Direct Selling Association (DSA)
Phone: (202) 452-8866
Fax: (202) 452-9010