Thursday, June 25, 2020 (3pm - 4pm US/Eastern)
Join DSA Industry Research Committee members as they unveil new direct selling market-sizing data, insights, and trends from DSA’s Growth & Outlook Survey. Additionally, they’ll provide perspective on the outlook for the industry and help chart the way forward.
More specifically, this session will provide in-depth analysis on Coronavirus and its impact on the future of the direct selling channel, exploration of the permanent lasting impacts of Coronavirus on the industry, insights to help navigate the challenges the posed by Coronavirus, and an industry forecast. Special guest Walker Smith, Chief Knowledge Officer at Kantar, will provide insights into changing consumer attitudes. And, the session will conclude with implications and actionable recommendations to help your company emerge from the pandemic stronger than before.
Presenters to include:
• Monica Wood (Vice President, Global Consumer and Member Insights at Herbalife Nutrition and Chair of DSA’s Industry Research Committee)
• Gordon Hester (Chief Innovation Officer at Zurvita)
• Mark Menatti (Director, Business Intelligence and Data Science at USANA)
• Jesse Stamm (National Field Development Director at Pampered Chef)
• Walker Smith (Chief Knowledge Officer at Kantar)
Registration Fees:These fees are available through 06/26/2020
|Direct Selling Member Attendee||$0.00||
Direct Selling Member
Pending Direct Selling Member